Friday, January 27, 2006

I was talking to my father last night and he pointed out that we both have been remiss in our blog posting. I thought I would jump in now to fix this, although I haven't got a topic... so let's see if I can find a random topic.

Ah no, there's nothing. And what is a blog post without a topic? Merely a stream of consciousness. This reminds me... I was digging through my old files at work the other day and found a random rambling, probably written while in a boring meeting. Wanna hear it? Here it go:

RANDOM RAMBLING #1:
There is no time like tomorrow. To procrastinate is to be alive. Why not reflect on the transcience of water or the inflexibility of time? There was once and age in which the opposite of thought coursed through the minds of philosophers. Now, what flows into our consciousness flows out just as quickly until the black hole sings with fullness. To digress, also, is to live. For in our digressions what dreams may come muct give us pause.


Pretty deep, eh? Heh - oh, no wait - I am mistaking incomprehensible with deep. My bad. That's what happens when you listen to Radiohead while posting a blog. You begin to think you are more profound than you actually are.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo boo kitty say's 'wassssuuuup?'

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home